These are my daily notes and internal conversations during development. They may be helpful to understand the larger context of decisions that were made, and how I learned and explored while building.

Devlog < 2023 < May < 4

| by date | | thread: co |

Today I got the library working, and can insert a batch of (path, byte[]) pairs in the most IO efficient way, by building out a tree of byte[] indexed by paths, and then recursively reducing the tree. This means each byte[] is only written and hashed once, and only the updated nametables are update–also only being hashed/written once. Now “co library import” works, and I have being imported into the library. This is a huge milestone.

| thread: co | | by date |